Last year I had a fab time at RHS Tatton Park Flower Show
and I’m sure this year will be fantatic too.
I had an amazing time at Tatton last year as my friend, Ann designed a community garden, with planting by my gardening teacher, Sarah. It was top.
The event start as soon as you walk in to Tatton Park, past the herds of deer and the beautiful surroundings and then bang you’re greeted with all the delights of the gardens; check out the show’s highlights here.
The School gardens display will be of interest to me – I’m lovin’ the theme!
- Bruche Community Primary, Warrington: Peter Pan
- Croft Primary School, Warrington: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Dowson Primary School, Hyde: Camelot
- Eagley Infant School, Bolton: Shrek
- Evelyn Street CP School, Warrington: Beauty and the Beast
- Higher Failsworth Primary School, Manchester: Wicked
- Lime Tree Primary Academy, Manchester: The Lion King
- Melling St Wilfrid CE Primary School, Lancashire: Starlight Express
- Marfields Primary School, Congleton: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Over Hall Community School, Windford: Wind in the Willows
- Salterforth Primary School, Lancashire: Mary Poppins
- St. Catherine’s CE Primary, Lancashire: Mama Mia
- St James’ CE Primary School, Lancashire
- Stretford Grammar School, Manchester: The Wizard of Oz
- Walmsley Primary, Bolton: Matilda
- Whirley Primary School, Macclesfield: James and the Giant Peach
- Wilmslow Grande CP School & Nursery, Wilmslow: Phantom of the Opera
- Wilmslow High School, Wilmslow: Aladdin
- Winwick C of E Primary School, Warrington: Oliver
Saturday is Family Day and it look FANTASTIC – I’m really looking forward to the BFG as I’m a huge Roald Dahl fan and have read all his books. “To coincide with the launch of the big screen adaptation of Roald Dahl’s THE BFG, directed by Steven Spielberg, The Big Friendly Giant comes to this year’s flower show in the form of Tatton Park’s fabulous show garden. Visitors will also be able to take part in Roald Dahl activities with the RHS and Tatton team” Wow looking forward to that
and there’s the Bubbleman – I’m 10 and I still love bubbles !
There are always loads of things to buy at flower shows, I’m definitely paying a visit to Rob & Rosy Hardy’s stall for a plant for ‘somebody’s special birthday’ and I’m definitely visiting Hampshire Carnivorous Plants too. Gonna blow all my money on plants!
Tatton will be my 3rd flower show this year and trust me I can’t wait – full blog coming soon guys!